Remove 2024 05 19 3-billion-more-reasons-to-buy-amazon-stock
article thumbnail

Are the "Magnificent Seven" Really That Great?

The Motley Fool

In this podcast, Motley Fool host Dylan Lewis and analysts Jason Moser and Matt Argersinger discuss: The premium that 2023's "Magnificent Seven" stocks are currently trading at and why some other areas look a bit more attractive now for new money. Two stocks worth watching: UiPath and Pebblebrook Hotel Trust. I'm Dylan Lewis.

Debt 130
article thumbnail

A Motley Fool Co-Founder's Roller-Coaster Nvidia Story

The Motley Fool

We're here today not just to repeat lessons from the past, but to reflect on them anew, and fit them into our view of the present and more importantly, the future. To get started investing, check out our quick-start guide to investing in stocks. Should you invest $1,000 in Nvidia right now?

Education 130
Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Transcript: Ed Hyman

The Big Picture

Ed Hyman is much more practical than most economists. He’s more interested in examining railroad cars than Laffer Curves. He helps keep them on the right side of the trade, and he’s really just one of these legends and gems on, on Wall Street. Ed Hyman : Very great to see you. Great to see you. Which was also unbeatable.

Banks 57
article thumbnail

Transcript: Cathy Marcus, PGIM Real Estate

The Big Picture

Cathy Marcus is co CEO and global COO of p GM Real Estate, a $208 billion investor in real estate, part of the giant real estate investment firm, PIM. There are few people in the world better situated to discuss commercial real estate investing from every perspective. Cathy Marcus : 00:01:29 [Cathy Marcus] Thank you.

Assets 103
article thumbnail

Transcript: Bill Dudley, NY Fed Chief

The Big Picture

It turned out to be like eight or nine days on average, 00:03:07 [Speaker Changed] And, and on a couple of billion dollars, that float is real money. I, I could go on and on, but instead I, I’ll just say with no further ado my conversation with former New York Fed President, bill Dudley. 00:01:10 [ Bill Dudley ] Great to be here, Barry.

Banks 57
article thumbnail

Transcript: Brad Gerstner

The Big Picture

The transcript from this week’s, MiB: Brad Gerstner, Altimeter Capital & Invest America , is below. His firm, altimeter Capital, runs over $10 billion. They invest primarily in private and public companies. I’m 52 years old, so it was 19, you know, early eighties.

article thumbnail

Transcript: Jeremy Siegel + Jeremy Schwartz

The Big Picture

I can’t begin to tell you what it’s like to sit in a room with the Jeremy’s, Professor Jeremy Siegel and I keep calling him Professor Jeremy Schwartz, but he’s just Jeremy Schwartz, chief investment officer of the $75 billion ETF and mutual fund company, WisdomTree. I am just a fan of both of these guys.