Remove 2024 01 14 my-3-favorite-etfs-to-buy-right-now
article thumbnail

Transcript: David Einhorn, Greenlight Capital

The Big Picture

All of our earlier podcasts on your favorite pod hosts can be found here. ~~~ This is Masters in business with Barry Ritholtz on Bloomberg Radio. The performance at the fund flagged, which sort of set him back hunting for what was going wrong with his style of value investing. I didn’t try to worry about what my career would be.

Capital 114
article thumbnail

Transcript: Bill Dudley, NY Fed Chief

The Big Picture

All of our earlier podcasts on your favorite pod hosts can be found here. ~~~ This is Masters in business with Barry Ritholtz on Bloomberg Radio 00:00:09 [ Barry Ritholtz ] This week on the podcast, what can I say? 00:01:10 [ Bill Dudley ] Great to be here, Barry. It, 00:01:11 [Barry Ritholtz] It’s great to have you.

Banks 57
Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

MicroStrategy (MSTR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript

The Motley Fool

MicroStrategy (NASDAQ: MSTR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Nov 01, 2023 , 5:00 p.m. They just revealed what they believe are the ten best stocks for investors to buy right now. That's right -- they think these 10 stocks are even better buys. Now, I will walk you through the agenda for today's call.

Assets 130
article thumbnail

Transcript: Ed Hyman

The Big Picture

He is one of those people who focuses on figuring out what’s happening here and now, and is less concerned about making forecasts about the future. He helps keep them on the right side of the trade, and he’s really just one of these legends and gems on, on Wall Street. My greatest talent is work. Great to see you.

Banks 57
article thumbnail

Transcript: Jeremy Siegel + Jeremy Schwartz

The Big Picture

All of our earlier podcasts on your favorite pod hosts can be found here. ~~~. With no further ado, my sit-down with the Jeremy’s, Professor Jeremy Siegel and Jeremy Schwartz. JEREMY SCHWARTZ, GLOBAL CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER, WISDOMTREE: So I got to Wharton in 99, which was the peak of the tech bubble.